TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
To enter one class the dog has to have fulfilled the conditions for entering that class according FCI rules. Dog has to be clinically healthy, with valid vaccination. Valid pet passport must be submitted during the veterinary check. Bitches in heat must be announced during the veterinary check and will start as last in the day. It must be possible to identify every competing dog according to microchip number or legible tattoo number, which is written in dog’s pedigree. By submission of an entry form, handler of the dog confirmed that:
- Is familiar with Rules for animal protection on herding events
- Is responsible for any damage caused by his dog
- In case that sheep is injured by fault of handler or his dog, the handler will pay 150 EUR to the organizer
- The organizer is not responsible for any injuries of the dog or people
- Agrees with publishing the handler's and dog's data and pictures in the catalogue and results of the event
Any other term and conditions are subordinate to the:
FCI rules: http://www.fci.be/en/
FMBB rules: http://www.fmbb.be
To apply to represent your country at FMBB WCH IHT TS you need to be selected by your NCO. Then send the online application form. Selection program of each representing national team is in competence of each NCO.
APPLICATION DEADLINE POSTPONED TO 15.8.2023
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION ASAP WITHOUT THE PAYMENT. THE REQUEST TO SEND THE PAYMENT WILL BE SENT TO YOU BY THE ORGANIZER ONCE THE FINAL CONFIRMATION FROM ČMKU ARRIVES.
Registration fee: 120 EUR per one competitor and dog
IBAN: BE70 7340 5252 7125
BIC code: KRED BE BB
Bank address: KBC, Zuidstraat 9D, 8680 Koekelare, Belgium
Message: FMBB 2023, Name of handler, Name of dog
For payments from abroad please keep the transfer fee on your side.